HAUS football ACADEMY
Year round football specialization
We are focused on developing student-athletes into leaders on and off the playing field. Athletes at all skill levels will benefit from the vast experience, passion, & dedication of our coaching staff. We are comprised of professionals who have played the game at the professional & collegiate levels. Players will learn athletic skills to improve their technique, performance, speed, and stamina. In addition, they will leave our program with life skills and the knowledge to make sound decisions to pursue their future endeavors.
CHECK OUT OUR UPCOMING TRAINING PROGRAMS
The In-Season phase is a critical juncture in a young football athlete’s training calendar. While games and practices dominate this period, it’s vital not to overlook the importance of continued strength and speed development. Spanning 10-12 weeks, depending on how deep a team advances in post-season play, this phase requires a balance: athletes must maintain and even build upon the gains they made in the off-season, without overtaxing their bodies and risking on-field performance or injury.
Benefits of In-Season Strength/Speed Training:
1. Performance Maintenance: Continuous training ensures that athletes don’t lose the strength and speed gains they worked hard for during the off-season.
2. Injury Prevention: Strength training, when done correctly, fortifies the body against the strains and impacts of the game, reducing the likelihood of injuries.
3. Improved Game-Day Performance: By focusing on sport-specific exercises and drills, players can translate their physical improvements directly to on-field actions, potentially giving them an edge over less-prepared opponents.
4. Mental Toughness: Consistent training, even amidst a hectic game schedule, instills discipline and mental resilience in players, teaching them to push through challenges both on and off the field.
5. Long-Term Athletic Development: For youth athletes, consistent training aids in the overall physical development, laying a foundation for their future athletic endeavors.
With 1-2 dedicated training sessions per week, athletes can effectively incorporate strength and speed workouts into their routine. These sessions are designed to complement, not detract from, their primary focus – the game itself. With a well-structured in-season program, young footballers will be better prepared, more resilient, and in optimal shape to perform at their best when it counts the most.